Senior Role Models Team
***Application CLOSES March 25th***
I am very excited to offer this NEW program this year for my Class of 2019 High School Seniors that will give you a chance to do charity and volunteer activities in our community AND be a part of my model team for fun photo shoots throughout the year! Why am I starting this program? I love getting to know my seniors and I want to keep that going even after your senior session with me! I want to work with you to help make a positive impact in our community. I want you to be a part of something BIGGER than just a team of “models” posing for photos. I want to enrich your senior photo experience by giving you an opportunity to form friendships, be inspired by others, give back to your community, to gain confidence in yourself, and to create life long memories for your senior year! What is a TSP Senior Role Model? What do you receive as a member of the Role Model team? Confident, motivated, kind, caring, outgoing and fun senior girls and guys who:
- Want to Stand Out! Want to be a part of something different, new and exciting for their senior year photography experience!
- Give Back: A chance to be a positive role model and make an impact on our community through volunteer projects that we will do together as a team. The projects will be something the team members are passionate about and also be able to earn service project hours for and list on your resumes for college and employment!
- Photo Shoots: You get to be part of fun, exclusive, styled photo shoots that we will do together during senior year! (That means: Extra photo shoots and Free Photos!)
- Spring 2018: Headshot/group session
- Summer 2019: Fun volunteer or community activity / group photo shoot
- Winter 2018 or 19: Community building activity / group photo shoot
- Maybe more!
- Modeling opportunities – Since I am a portrait photographer, I am always looking to continually grow my skills and add to my portfolio. If I am working on a personal project or need to test out a new piece of gear – YOU will be the ones I call on to model for me!
- Create friendships: Meet other seniors from the community – heck maybe you even follow some of them on Instagram already and finally get to meet in person and do photo shoots together! 🙂 The possibilities are endless!!!!
What are the requirements to be on the TSP Role Model Team?
- You must be a current junior, a Class of 2019 graduating Senior.
- You are comfortable in front of the camera.
- You will sign up to have your Senior Portrait session done only by Theresa Schumacher Photography; All Senior Role Models will purchase a collection and have their own senior portrait session in Summer or Fall. (Collections begin at $650 with an average investment of $1250)
- You will represent only Theresa Schumacher Photography for the 2018-2019 school year.
- You will post and share images we create together during our shoots and projects on social media.
- You will tell all your friends about your experience!
How do I join?
- Fill out the application and questions below. 👇
- I will contact you and let you know when there will be a meet & greet and informational meeting!