2020 SENIOR ROLE MODEL
Hey you! I am looking for Class of 2020 Seniors girls and guys who:
- are outgoing, confident, caring, motivated and fun
- want to give back to the community
- passionate about their senior year
- comfortable in front of the camera
- want to be part of fun styled photo shoots!
- want to work with Theresa Schumacher for their Senior photos!
Sound like you? Then you should apply to be a part of my 2020 Senior Model team!
I love getting to know my seniors and I want to keep that going even after your senior session with me! I want to work with you to help make a positive impact in our community. I want you to be a part of something BIGGER than just a team of “models” posing for photos. I want to enrich your senior photo experience by giving you an opportunity to form friendships, be inspired by others, give back to your community, to gain confidence in yourself, and to create lifelong memories for your senior year!
What do you receive as a member of the TSP Senior Role Model team?
- You get to Stand Out! Be a part of something different, new and exciting for your senior year photography experience!
- Give Back: A chance to be a positive role model and make an impact on our community through volunteer projects that we will do together as a team. The projects will be something the team members are passionate about and also be able to earn service project hours.
- Photo Shoots: You get to be part of fun, exclusive, styled photo shoots that we will do together during your senior year! (That means: Extra photo shoots and Free Photos!)
- Spring 2019: Headshot/group session
- Summer 2019: Styled group photo shoot/Community service activity
- Winter 2019 or 20: Community building activity / group photo shoot
- Maybe more!
- Modeling opportunities – Since I am a portrait photographer, I am always looking to continually grow my skills and add to my portfolio. If I am working on a personal project or need to test out a new piece of gear – YOU will be the ones I call on to model for me!
- Create friendships: Meet other seniors from the community – heck maybe you even follow some of them on Instagram already and finally get to meet in person and do photo shoots together! 🙂 The possibilities are endless!!!!
What are the requirements to be on the TSP Role Model Team?
- You must be a current junior, a Class of 2020 graduating Senior.
- All Senior Role Models will purchase a collection and have their own senior portrait session in Summer or Fall. ***Collections begin at $750 with an average investment of $1350
- You will represent only Theresa Schumacher Photography for senior photos during the 2019-2020 school year.
- You MUST have your parent/guardian’s permission to participate and be willing to sign a model release.
- You are comfortable in front of the camera.
- You will post and share images we create together during our shoots and projects on social media.
- You will share with your friends and family about your experience!
How do I join?
- Fill out the application and questions below. 👇
- I will contact you and let you know when there will be a meet & greet and informational meeting!
- Meet & Greet: sometime in March 2019
- Headshot/group session: tentatively set for early April 2019